Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 1, 2017

Book Signing with Ree Drummond

Happy Friday Friends!
I'm linking up today with Andrea for my 
Friday Favorites!

We had the pleasure of meeting 
Ree Drummond also know as
at a book signing event in Raleigh, N.C.

We made a day of it with our girls.
Enjoyed shopping and of course yummy food at 
the Cheesecake Factory.


Of course this is what he does when I tell him to smile!

Ree was at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh and we had a
scheduled line up time for 7:00 p.m.
The event was well organized and we did not have to wait in 
line too long.


As soon as we spotted her we started snapping pics!
First thing Bailey said when she got a glimpse of her was about 
how beautiful her hair was.
I have to agree with her!


We quickly took a pic while she signed the book.
Bailey wanted to sport her Mercantile shirt from when 
we visited there this summer.
I rushed to tell her about our visit to Pawhuska and 
the Mercantile.  She sincerely thanked us several times. 
She told Bailey how pretty she was which made her day!

I'm sure she loves us...I just know it!


How pretty is my book now!!!
It's honestly a great cookbook.
It has lots of pictures with step by step photos
and she talks a lot about her family.
You can find her book HERE.


And this made me reminisce about our visit at the Mercantile this summer.
To read all about our trip to Oklahoma...CLICK HERE.


Drummond Ranch photo because we just had to!!


Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment