Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Family Fun

Beautiful pumpkins are on our front porch, but inside
this is happening...
I pulled down a lot of our 
Christmas decorations and began decorating for the Holidays!
I am scheduled for hip surgery this week and just 
really felt the need to get this huge task behind me.

Saturday afternoon we invited Gene's parents to go with us to
 Selfie pic of us on the way for some family fun!

 Lots of down time at Mike's Farm since we had a 4-1/2 hour wait to get our grub on!
It ended up being about 3 hours, but OH SO WORTH IT!!!!

 My sweet girl!

 Madison and Landon all smiles!

 Where did my little girl go?
She's all grown up.

 Bailey and I enjoyed a stroll checking out the animals and scenery at the farm.

 Sweet pic.

 Grandma Dora posing with her sweeties.

 We love Mike's Farm!

Gene and his Daddy...
They would be lost without each other!

Click HERE to visit Mike's Farm.

Sunday morning is always rushed to get to Sunday School & Church.
 Bailey singing into her microphone on the way to church.

 I realized during church that the hubs and I were both wearing brown.
So I did what any wife would do...
made him snap a quick pick with me after church.
He wasn't too happy about it and of course it made me laugh!

Great weekend spent with my loves!

It's Halloween week and as a dance teacher each year I look forward to 
seeing my students dress up.
Lots of cuteness in these pics!!!
 Tumbling Tots class ready to play games and celebrate Halloween!

Kinder Dance class looking so cute in their costumes!
As you can see it's not easy making this happen---this was maybe our 12th try to get
these babies to look at the camera and say cheese!
Too Cute!

I shared this picture yesterday on 
Be sure to go check out the page and also
share this photo for an awesome giveaway!
Click HERE for Ruby Rhee on FB.

Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

Linking up today with
Cornerstone Confessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment