Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 15, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES

YAY! YAY!
for
FRIDAY!!
I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for my
Friday Favorites.

On Saturday we ventured to the
Cliffs of the Neuse State Park.
It's not far from our house so we went
hiking with some friends and enjoyed a picnic!
 My sweet friend Kendi and I trying to keep up with our girls.

 Yep...they're Tree Huggers!!!

 So much fun exploring and not to mention the weather was beautiful!

We had the best time!
Can't wait to do it again.

 My crew running late for church as always!

 As a dance teacher I get to love on some adorable ballerinas.
This little one here was not too excited about dance class until it
was time to leave...then she just didn't want to leave!
How sweet!

I had to run some errands on Tuesday and stopped to do 
some shoe shopping.
Yep...these came home with me!
CLICK HERE for shoes.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a blessed weekend!

XOXO,

APRIL

1 comment:

  1. The unhappy ballerina is too cute! And I love those NB shoes, great color for fall. =)

    ReplyDelete