Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites- Happy Fall!

Happy Friday!
and to make your Friday even better-
It's the first day of FALL!


Who else is excited for pumpkin flavored everything, sweaters,
cooler weather, longer evenings and the holidays?
ME!!!

We've had a wonderful week and hope that you have also.
Here are a few highlights from this week.


We spent a huge part of our weekend painting our front door RED!
Well, actually the hubby painted it!
I did pick out the first color which did not turn out so hot
so I went and picked out a different red and as you can
see it turned out much better!


I love red doors!
So tickled with how it turned out!
I also love my PUMPKIN-
One of my dear friends did this for me.
She is so talented.
Be sure to check out her Facebook Page HERE.


Madison and I had a conversation about piercings not realizing she
took it as an OKAY to go get her 2nd holes.
She sent me this snap and it took me a few minutes to realize
what she had done!
Oh well, there are definitely worse things she could do!


How amazing is it to know that God wanted YOU
in this big & mighty world to live for His purpose!
If you missed my blog post from Wednesday- Be sure 


I've been working on a few necklaces and bracelets for fall!


Love this necklace!
Be sure to check out new 


This girl and I had some errands to run with Grandma 
the other night so we stopped per her request
at Panera to eat.
She got a yummy bread bowl with broccoli cheddar soup.
I got the Autumn Squash soup.
Both were delicious!


Before heading home we grabbed some
Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
The HOT sign was on...we couldn't resist!


Today is picture day for this 5th grader!
She picked out her dress and I have to say- I Love It!
Perfect for Fall school pictures!

As always I'm linking up today with 


I hope you have a blessed weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

April 

1 comment:

  1. Your front door turned out great! I love your daughters dress... she looks perfect for picture day! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete