Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!
We have successfully made it through the first 
week of school!  
I'm linking up today with Erika, Narci and Andrea 
to talk about my favorites from this week.

ONE
We've been trying to get back in our school groove this week.
As sad as I am to see summer go; I am ready for cooler weather, to be
back on a routine, the county fair, pumpkin everything and just spending
quality time with my family!

I shared some back to school pics earlier this week so if you missed
it be sure to check it out HERE.

TWO
How about that SOLAR ECLIPSE!
That was pretty amazing to witness and reminded me of 
how GOD has his hand upon everything.

THREE
I made some purchases a while back and this was one of them.
With Fall in the air I can hardly wait to snuggle up with by 
Main Image - Barefoot Dreams® CozyChic Lite® Circle Cardigan
I've purchased a couple of their cardigans over the years
and they never disappoint.
You can find it HERE.

FOUR
I'm in need of new pair of kicks and these keep calling my name.
Main Image - New Balance '420' Sneaker (Women)
It's been several years since I owned a pair of 
New Balances, but I remember them being great shoes.
I love this new millennial pink that is so popular right now.
Click HERE for shoes. 

FIVE
SALE ALERT!
I purchased these shoes back in the spring and they've been 
great to wear this summer and I'm sure I'll wear them in 
the fall with dresses and jeans also.
Main Image - Hinge 'Cora' Block Heel Sandal (Women)
Such a great price on these.  I have them in black, but 
they come in 2 other colors.
CLICK HERE for shoes.

SIX
Image result for pumpkin spice meme
And if summer has to end then this is what I'm ready for!
Bring on PUMPKIN EVERYTHING!

I hope you have a great weekend!
Make it count!

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

April Parrish

3 comments:

  1. That cardigan looks so comfy and cozy!!! And yes to Pumpkin Spice Lattes...bring on the Fall! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pink tennis shoes are really cute! I bought a new cardigan too, but I'm trying to hold out until my birthday in October. Until then, it's hiding in my closet so my family doesn't have to go find a present. My husband just has to wrap it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we definitely have the same taste because I LOVE the circle cardi and those halogen sandals! I've debated adding those sandals in black too. Happy back to school! We were delayed today but will finally start tomorrow and I'm so ready for routine and hopefully cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete