Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Egg Fun

We are so ready to celebrate 
Easter!
On Saturday afternoon Bailey and I 
dyed Easter eggs...sad to say, but this is the
first time I've dyed eggs with her and she's 7 years old.  I feel like I've failed as a mom some how.
So I decided it was due time that I make this special memory with my little girl.
We had a great time dyeing eggs.
 I picked this kit up at our local dollar store.
Looks fun...right!!

 It's been so long since I've done this...
trying to get all our stuff organized so we could get started.

 Bailey wanted to do it all by herself.

 Trying to be careful while pulling the eggs out.

 She had the best time.

 Such pretty colors.

 Once the eggs were dry she added the 
funny stickers and we glued on their
crazy hair.
I think they turned out great!

We had dance pics this weekend.
 Bailey is all fancy with her hair and make-up...thanks
to my oldest daughter Madison for her help!

 Madison had her friend spend the night and for some reason they hung out in the kitchen for a while on  the floor. 
Crazy Girls!!!

On Sunday my husband's grandmother celebrated 
her 91st BIRTHDAY!!
 The family gathered together to enjoy cake & ice cream with her.
Doesn't she make 91 look amazing!

Grandma Rhee enjoyed every moment of her little party and she was so sweet!

Have a great Tuesday!
APRIL :)

Keep up with me everyday!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are gorgeous!!! and we love dying eggs!! I am more of a "draw on them with a sharpie" kind of girl! :)

    ReplyDelete