Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Merry Christmas 2014...a little late!

I know I'm a little late...
that's the story of my life, but I still had to share what a 
wonderful Christmas our family had.

We've done some fun things over the holidays.
Bailey had her Class Christmas Party.
 So glad I was able to attend!

 Bailey's class made lots of crafts and this is one of the ornaments she made.

 We traveled to see Disney on Ice- FROZEN!

We did a little shopping and eating.

 Emma spent the night with us and the Elves brought both of them a little surprise!
Magical snowflakes that light up so Santa can find your house.

Christmas Eve
 We enjoyed Christmas Eve with my In-Laws.
Landon and Madison looking festive by the Christmas tree.

 Me and my sweet girls.

 My main squeeze.
He worked hard all day cooking the pig for our Christmas Eve lunch.

 Present Time!
Bailey patiently waiting to open presents.

 My beautiful niece, Taylor and her man, Jeb.
We had a great time Christmas Eve with our family.

 Then we headed home to open our gifts under the tree.
Bailey is always ready to open presents.

Landon & Madison just before opening gifts.

 Landon got Madison a watch for Christmas...she was tickled!

 And Madison got Landon a watch also for Christmas!

 Bailey was so excited for every present she opened.




 She loves the Lego Friends and has been wanting the horse stable for a while now!

 It's all about jewelry and clothes for this chick.
She got her beloved hoop earrings she's been asking for!

 New lunch box.

 Clothes...

 and more clothes!

 Fancy headbands.

 They went outside to sprinkle the magic reindeer food.

 Bailey and I baked cookies and set them out for Santa.
She was just too excited for bed!

Christmas Day
Rise and Shine...Santa came!

 These girls must have been very good this year!

 They were both so excited!

 Check out Madison's spirit jersey...BUCKLESBERRY!!!!!

 Madison got a new pink laptop.

 Santa brought sweaters for Skippy and Ginger.

 Bailey loves her Barbie Dream House and dolls.

 Christmas afternoon we went to my Mom's to celebrate, eat and open gifts.

 I was really feeling under the weather...sore throat, runny nose and head cold.

 Grandma got Bailey a knee board for us to enjoy this summer at the beach!

And Madison got a wake board!
Now we're officially ready for summer!

It was a great Christmas and we are so blessed!
The next day I went to the DR and it was that dreaded word...the FLU!
YUCK!
So I've been in bed taking it easy, but feeling so much better now!

Merry Christmas 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment