Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Friday Favorites

Linking up today with Andrea, Erika and Narci for
My Friday Favorites!
I talked last Friday about how I needed to get busy
Christmas shopping...
well here I am a week later and I still
haven't finished..
Oh well...I have a couple more weeks
There are lots of deals to take advantage of this weekend.
Kate Spade Stone Stud Earrings.
Great gift for the ladies!
Only $28.50
Click HERE for earrings.

You can't go wrong with a 
Patagonia Pull Over.

Red Plaid Moto Jacket from Gap.
Click HERE for jacket. 


On Wednesday, I had my 6 week post-op visit with  Dr. Barker and he seemed very pleased with 
my results thus far. 
I will continue physical therapy and just keep 
my activity to a minimal.
Bailey went with me, but before we headed to the DR
we made a few stops.
 We enjoyed bourbon chicken and rice at the food court.

 Quick selfie to send to Sissy.
We then went to Build-A-Bear where Bailey
made Olaf.  Sorry I didn't get a picture.

Let's check in on Skippy and Ginger...
 Skippy spotted a big buck with Bailey's binoculars
from the McDonald's happy meal.

Ginger had a cute little note for Bailey to find
5 candy canes.

That's all I've got for today!
Have a blessed weekend.


Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment