Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up and SALES!!!

It's already 
MONDAY...
again!!!!
The weekends really need to slow down!
On Friday my Mom was kind enough to pick me up so I could 
run(walk very slowly with crutches) some errands, we also ate 
lunch at Ruby Tuesday and she took me to physical therapy.
Wonderful afternoon spent with my Mom!

This was the best part of our little outing...
STARBUCKS!

On Friday evening my dear friend, Laura brought us supper from
the best Italian restaurant along with many other goodies for our family 
to enjoy.  So thankful for dear friends.
No pictures needed of us pigging out on a Friday night!

After dinner the family pitched in to help get our house clean...
including the hubby!

Yep...he's vacuuming!!!
I followed behind him to be sure he was doing good job,
but he did not like it!
It's been really hard not being able to do these little things myself.
So frustrated and praying I can be back up on my feet very soon!

Saturday we went to a local church's Christmas Bazaar.
Lots of fun and food there.

 Bailey got a sparkly tattoo.

On Saturday afternoon I was pooped so my girls helped 
me get set up to ICE my hip.
Bailey stayed by my side so we took a selfie.
Her smile just cracks me up!

Madison is a new employee at 
Several shops in down town Kinston had their annual 
open house to bring in the holiday shoppers so Madison was excited to work yesterday.

There are several SALES going on right now...
so here goes!

OLDNAVY
has a lot of deals going on right now and
they are also offering 25% of your purchase ONLINE ONLY no code needed.
Ends tomorrow: 11/11

GAP
Friends & Family Event.
40% off with code FFCARD
if you use your Gap card, Old Navy card or Banana card.
Ends Today: 11/10

Nordstrom
Many select items are 
up to 40% off.
Nordstrom is a great place to shop-
free shipping on EVERYTHING and free returns.
You just can' beat that!


Keep up with me everyday!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Great sale roundup! Just read your post that you had surgery. Hope you are doing okay and wishing you a speedy recovery!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete