Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hello Fall!


Here in Bucklesberry that's exactly what it felt like...
Nice cool crisp air in the low 70's.
Perfect 1st day of Fall.
 I had some things to do at the studio so I figured why not take advantage of the mirrors
with a few selfies!!!!
Since dance started back it's been really hard to find time for the hubby to
take my blog pics.
Honey, if you're reading this...
we've got to start doing better! LOL!!!



Perfect outfit for the first day of fall if you ask me!
If you haven't purchased a cargo vest...be sure to do so soon!
I've been wearing mine a lot with jeans and dresses.

Check out our cheering section at Madison's volleyball game!
 Groups selfie with my sweet friend Tonya and her daughter!
Proud to say our girls won!
#hawkpride

 Bailey got started on her homework as soon as I picked her up yesterday.
#theperfectstudent

I'm having tons of fun making these wrapped bracelets!
Get up with me if you would like your very own
ARM CANDY!!!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

Linking up today with

I would love for you to keep up with me on

4 comments:

  1. I finally made it on your blog....how exciting! Enjoyed seeing you yesterday and dinner was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I love your necklace and of course your shoes!! Great pictures of your family and friend by the way!

    Kreyola Jounerys

    ReplyDelete