Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 25, 2014

More Great Stuff!

I received some Nordstrom goodies!
I love my new Kendra Scott earrings and infinity scarf.

Boy am I cheesing!!!
CLICK HERE for earrings.
CLICK HERE for scarf.
I know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is 
Old News
by now, but there are still some great deals to get.
Sale ends August 3rd...the clock is ticking!
So, I've searched and found some more
stuff that I really like and I think you will too!

How about these Nike 'Free TR Connect 2' Tennis shoes.
$72.90
After Sale: $110
CLICK HERE for Nike shoes

Nike 'Tempo' Track Shorts
I love a good pair of Nike shorts.
CLICK HERE for shorts.

Caslon Knit Tunic.
Perfect top to wear with leggings.
CLICK HERE for top.


Sam Edelman 'Pembrooke' Boots
I posted these last week and couldn't resist to post again today!
Love these!
CLICK HERE for boots.

Ok...enough about Nordstrom.
I found a great inexpensive hair product.
Well, actually my daughter, Madison found it and told me about it.

Perfect for summer hair that needs a little help like mine!
CLICK HERE for spray.

My mom purchased this mascara for Madison and I a few weeks ago and
we really like it. You should give it a try!


Mally Volumizing Mascara.
CLICK HERE for mascara.

If you missed yesterday's post about a great book reccomendation CLICK HERE.

I would love for you to keep up with me!
Facebook Click HERE
Instagram Click HERE
Bloglovin Click HERE
Pinterst Click HERE
Email: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

Have a beautiful weekend! 

Linking up today with these great ladies!
A Little Bit of Everything
Momfessionals
Grace andLove Blog

5 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone hit the Nsale! I love your Kendra earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings look GREAT on you!
    Thanks so much for linking up!
    :) Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those earrings!!

    So nice to cross paths!

    Elizabeth
    www.allkindsofthingsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new earrings and scarf look great on you! Love your fall sale picks! The tunic would be so comfy paired with the boots!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Kendra Scott earrings! Fun color and that line is on my "wish list." Love the boots, too!

    ReplyDelete