Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lazy Summer Day

On Monday night our church youth group enjoyed an evening at the water park!
 Bailey is in between pools here posing for a sweet pic!

On Tuesday we were really LAZY!!!
It's okay to have one of these days in the dog days of summer...right?!?!
Well, we totally did!
 The girls enjoyed pedicures & manicures with each other.
Bailey was a little upset when Madison removed her nail polish that 
she had worked so hard on.
Bailey needs a little more practice!  I mean she's only 6!

 Then the girls were ready to make some 
CAKE POPS!
We absolutely love the cake pops
at Starbucks!
These babies right here are to die for!
So the girls had lots of fun making a mess in my kitchen.
 Bailey sneaking a little cake batter!

 No more sneaking!
She sat right down in the recliner in the living room and went to 
finishing up the cake batter.
 Bailey asked if she could bring some pots from the kitchen into the 
living room to play with so I said, "Yes!"
I pretended like I was in the hospital(because I was laying on the couch 
watching T.V.) and she fixed me tea, spaghetti & soup.
 Clean up time!

While we were playing in the living room,
Madison worked hard on her cake pops!
We've got a lot of work to do to get them
as yummy as Starbucks, but
they were pretty & delicious!

Happy HUMP Day! :-)
You can find me on 
Face book HERE
Instagram HERE
Pinterest HERE
Bloglovin HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment