Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 20, 2014

It's FRIDAY Y'all...

We've been super busy this week having fun and soaking up summer!
Madison had volleyball camp; so Bailey begged to go to Walmart.
When she's with me- she has to push the cart!
It really gets on my nerves, but before long I'll be begging her
to go to Walmart or anywhere with me.
 She got some $$$$ from Grandma Sandra and it was burning a hole in her pocket.

 If you know anything about Bailey you should know that her picking out this cash register
is no big surprise.
#wealreadyhavelike5ormore

 And of course she had to do a price check on all the items in our shopping cart.

 We got home and immediately she went to playing store!
Yes, that is her healthy lunch of bagel bites and a caffeine free diet Pepsi.

 We picked Madison up from volleyball camp and went to the water park.
These two love each other!

Our community still needs your prayers for 
RILEY SASSER.
He was in a very tragic car accident and is still in critical condition.
STOP
what you are doing right now and pray for this boy!



Everywhere we go in town we see this-
#P4RS
Pray for Riley Sasser
People are sporting t-shirts, car decals and writing it on their cars like above pic.
Anything and everything to get the word out!
PRAY!

If you missed Madison with her fashion style yesterday be sure to check it out HERE.

You can find me on Face book HERE
You can follow me on Instagram HERE
You can follow me PINTEREST HERE
Be sure to also follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment