Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring is calling my name!

While we were in Greensboro this weekend we briefly 
stopped by the mall for some retail therapy.
We literally only had like 30 minutes so Michelle
and I used our time wisely!

First and only stop was none other than...
JC Penney.
I found several pieces that would be great for 
beautiful spring weather.


Gingham is going to be big this spring.
This shirt would be a great transition into spring.
Love that this shirt would look great with so many things.
On Sale: $19.99


How about this adorable Anchor shirt.
You could dress this up or down for spring and or summer.
Only $16


I love this green mixed print!
This would look great with navy shorts, white shorts, capris and
so much more.


This comfy top would work great for spring.
Just throw this on with some cute capris or wear with shorts.
On sale $19.99

We then headed to Target before they closed!


This navy polka dot shirt would look amazing 
with some hot pink shorts or capris.
Clearance Online-$13.78

I found this outfit on pinterest.
Navy and hot pink are great together!

While searching for hot pink shorts I found this!
Definitely getting my shorts mongrammed for the spring.
LOVE IT!!!!


I located these pink twill shorts at OLD NAVY.
They come in several different colors!
Sold online-$19.94

Adorable shirt from Target with sail boats.
They also have this in a sleeveless top.
$24.99

Right now if you spend $75 or more on women's clothing, shoes and accessories you receive
20% off.

Just in case you didn't notice...
I'm ready for Spring!
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment