Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am so thankful that it is COLD outside!!!
There are certain times of the year that I like for it to be cold and 
Thanksgiving is definitely one of them!
It doesn't happen often here in eastern N.C. so I'm gonna 
be sure to enjoy it!
********************
I found this poem and thought it was perfect for Thanksgiving!

Best Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving is here, so our minds have turned
To what time has taught us, to what we've learned:
We often focus all our thought
On shiny things we've shopped and bought.
We take our pleasure in material things,
Forgetting the pleasure that friendship brings.
If a lot of our stuff just vanished today,
We'd see the foundation of each happy day
Is special relationships, constant and true,
And that's when our thoughts go directly to you.
We wish you a Thanksgiving you'll never forget,
Full of love and joy—your best one yet!
By Joanna Fuchs

I am so thankful for my wonderful family & friends!
Most importantly I'm thankful for my salvation.
God sacrificed his only son, Jesus so that we may have
everlasting life. 
***********************************



I hope you and your family have the 
BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment