Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS MUSIC

What helps you get in the Christmas spirit better than some great
CHRISTMAS MUSIC.
I want to share my Top 10 most favorite 
Christmas songs with you and hopefully this will help you find your 
Christmas cheer.

#10  You're a mean one Mr. Grinch

Now I know this is probably not your typical idea of a favorite Christmas song, but
I love this song.  One of my groups will be dancing to it when we go to 
perform at the nursing home.  And yes someone will be dressed up in green with 
the Grinch mask and all!!!!  I'll be sure to share pics very soon!

#9 Where are you Christmas? by Faith Hill
This is also from the Grinch movie.
Very slow, but beautiful song that I always enjoy during the Holidays.

#8 Rocking Around the Christmas Tree- Brenda Lee


I've just always loved this song.  It makes me want to get up dance.

#7 Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms


Always a fun Christmas song to enjoy in the car and sing with the kids.
My girls and I may or may not dance and sing in the car!!!!

#6 Grown-Up Christmas List- Amy Grant


This is a beautiful song that has a great message of what 
Christmas should be about.

#5 Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)- Michael Buble'

I love Michael Buble' so of course I had to include a few of
his songs from the Christmas CD.

#4 Holly Jolly Christmas-
Love Michael Buble's version of this Christmas classic also.

#3 Santa Baby- Kellie Pickler


I had to give this N.C. girl a shout out with her take on the classic,
Santa Baby! 

#2 God Speaking- Mandisa


There is a popular Christmas play/cantata called God Speaking that our 
church is doing this year.  This song is beautiful because it has a powerful message
for everyone at Christmas- to seek and listen to God.

#1 Christmas Shoes- Mercy Me
I know this is a little depressing song, but it's my favorite.
Our church also did the Christmas shoes play several years ago and it 
 sends a great message for all to hear during Christmas.

So there you have it, my TOP 10 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONGS!
ENJOY!!!

Before you go, I want to share a few pics.
Madison had an 
ATHLETIC BANQUET 
last night for Volleyball.

 
We are so proud of Madison! She did great this volleyball season!


Madison with one of her best volleyball buds, Alison.
********************
I'm sure you're wondering what 
SKIPPY's 
been up to.

 
Here he is laid back taking it easy on the stair railing.


I was able to snap a pic before school.


Skippy's favorite spot is in the Christmas tree!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment