Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Halloween Fun!

We had a SPOOKTACULAR 
evening enjoying fun, food 
and trick-or-treating!

Last year I created a fun 
Halloween inspired dinner and 
my girls talked about it all year long so I of course
decided to do it again.
I think it's definitely a new tradition that we will
keep doing for many years.
To see last years post click HERE.

Now on to this year...

 I created these Mummy Brownies again this year!
So easy and delicious.


Jack-O-Lantern Quesadillas.
These were a hit!


Look at these Mummy Dogs!


Broomsticks made out of pretzel sticks and cheese.

 Bailey was a big help fixing these right up.

 Quick picture before we dig in.

 So yummy!

 Madison & Hunter with their mouths full!

 On to the front porch for pics.

 Bailey & Emma as dinosaurs.

 These girls were so excited to go trick-or-treating.
They were ready for lots of candy!
They even made their own Halloween costumes this year.
Go check out their DIY VIDEO HERE.

 Lots of fun dressing like a T-REX!

 Love my girls!


Is she beautiful or what!

And Today...


The high is 50 degrees!
I have been patiently waiting for cooler weather.

Hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,
APRIL


No comments:

Post a Comment