Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Forever 39

I celebrated my 39th birthday
on Saturday and it was just the 
BEST DAY!

And  this will be me next year...39 FOREVER!!!!

I thought this would be the perfect way 
to document our day...so I could remember it for years to come!
It truly was a great day!

Madison had the opportunity to earn some extra credit 
for her college Biology class at the 
North Carolina Science Museum in Raleigh.
Now when she first told me about this.... I was like seriously
that is on my birthday, but anything for my girls.
So we got up way too early and headed to the museum.

Before we left Bailey gave me the sweetest card she made.
It was the sweetest little note  and she made me a few little
clay pieces- an octopus and a cat.

The extra credit began with a scavenger hunt.
We actually had lots of fun searching all over the museum for
the clues.  Once we were done we took a break for lunch.

We walked a couple of blocks and there was a beautiful church so...
Madison took our pic.

 We had a yummy lunch at La Stella. They serve pizza and salads. 
Madison treated us for my birthday!

 Madison spilled the beans about my birthday and they were 
so kind to make this s'mores pizza roll.
The picture does not do it justice...so good!

 We walked Madison back to the museum and while she finished up 
Bailey and I walked next door to the History Museum.
She has been wanting to go so it worked out great.

 She loves history!

 There was so much to see.  We didn't get to see it all, but 
we will be back for sure if it's up to Bailey!

Madison finished up at the science museum and joined us!

 We worked up an appetite at the museums so 
we headed to Starbucks.

 I pre-ordered Rhee Drummond's new cookbook and with 
my order I was able to get a ticket for her book signing later this month.
While in Raleigh I stopped by to pick up.
I'm so excited to meet her!

 We had a prior church obligation we had to get back to so we left and 
headed home.  My husband was busy most of the day cooking a fish stew
for our church movie night.
He always makes me feel special and this proves it!
He had a beautiful birthday cake at church for me.

It was a great day spent with my girls then with my hubby and 
church family!
So thankful for all those that made me feel special!

Today is my Dad's birthday!

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Daddy!


Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment