Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 3, 2016

It was SPOOKTACULAR!!!

We had a blast on Halloween!
Our evening started with a 
"SPOOKY MENU"
 I thought it would be fun to enjoy a Halloween themed dinner before we headed
out to Trick-or-Treat.

 These "Mummy Dogs" were a huge hit.

 And these funny "Donut Monsters" were lots of fun.

"Mummy Brownies" as if we didn't already have enough sweet stuff!
We also enjoyed "Zombie Punch."

 Bailey as "Wonder Woman"
Of course we had to have an entire photo session before heading out
for candy!

 Bailey with her B.F.F. Emma as a strawberry.

 You're never to old to go Trick-or-Treating!
Madison joined in on the fun and dressed up as a kitty cat.


 Love my girls!
The days are long, but the years are short!
Soaking up all I can while they're still willing to go Trick-or-Treating!

The hubs and I ready to get some of that candy!

Have a great day!
Keep up with me everyday on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment