Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 1, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!
I'm linking up today with Andrea, Erika and Narci for
my Friday Favorites!
friday favorites
It's been a busy week trying to get back into the swing of things.

Last Friday, Bailey and I had a girls night out.
We enjoyed a quick dinner and a movie.
We saw the movie, Leap.
Such a great movie and of course I loved it since I'm a dance teacher.

 On Sunday, we celebrated our sweet friend's graduation ceremony 
at their church.  They have this really nice event for the girls that
are going to middle school once they've completed courses, 
attended Bible lessons and served in the community.
It was super sweet and so glad we were a part of it!

 I'm a huge Pioneer Woman fan and ever since
my sister-in-law recommended her book I can't put it down.
Ree is a really great writer and not just about cooking.
Click HERE for book.
We visited her restaurant, The Mercantile this summer and 
stayed in a cute B&B.  If you missed it you can read all 

 Game Night at the Parrish's!
Bailey picked UNO!

 I noticed Bailey's little chalkboard and requested a pic with it.
She pretends like she doesn't like school, but I think she really does-
this right here proves it!!!!

 After dinner one night Daddy suggested we go out for 
ice cream and were all like YES!!!

 All of our yummy flavors!

 Not sure what they're up to!

 Bailey's first eye exam.


 Daddy had an eye exam as well.

 After the eye appointments we had an early dinner.
This girl loves Mexican food!  She could live on it.

 This one too!

She requested a pic before school since she was so cute!

We are also praying hard for 
TEXAS!
I can't imagine what many are going through.
Image result for pray for texas images

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a blessed weekend.

XOXO,

APRIL

1 comment:

  1. What a great week! I love evenings that end in ice cream. I hope the eye exams went well. And who doesn't love Mexican?! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete