Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, September 8, 2017

FRIDAY FAVORITES

I'm linking up today with ERIKA, NARCI and ANDREA for 
my Friday Favorites!

It's been a great week here in Bucklesberry!
I mean who doesn't love a 4 day week--I could do this every week!

 Last Saturday we ventured to the American Girl Doll store in Raleigh.
Bailey loves her dolls and all the little accessories that can purchased
for them.  

 We spent probably an hour in the store just browsing and 
Bailey playing with all of the little doll sets.
I loved dolls as a child so I can relate to her obsession.

 Cheesecake...why not?!
So many to choose from!
My favorite is the Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple- Delicious!!

 Sunday morning family selfie!
Love my crew!

 We spent our Labor Day by the pool with friends and 
then cooked up a Low Country Boil!
It was so good.

 The hubby and I had some quiet time on the swing
watching the sun set.

 Back to school on Tuesday.

 And on Tuesday was back to work for me.
Selfie celebrating 13 years!

 I have the cutest little kinder dance class ever!
They are just precious at this age.

 Bailey had dance classes yesterday.
She's growing up!

 Dance with friends makes it FUN!

After dance- BOJANGLES!

Praying for all those in the path of Hurricane Irma.

Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO,

April

No comments:

Post a Comment