Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekend Wrap-up

On Friday we took the kiddos out of school to attend the 
N.C. STATE FAIR.
We had lots of fun!
 My sweet girls posing for a pic.

 We took a pic with a man dressed up like a tree.

 My sweet Gummy Bear Girls!

 There's always stuff to try out at the state fair.
The girls played in this moon sand.

 We enjoyed watching the animals.

 Bailey and I rode the swings.

 Madison and I goofing off in some van they had on display....we were 
pretty tired by this point.

 This is proof that this guy went with us!
Yep...got this pic of him stepping out of the port-a-potty!

Saturday night we went to the movies!
Bailey is taking good care of her baby girl.

We saw this movie and it was really good.
Sad, but good!

Well, that's about it for our weekend!
Have a blessed Monday!

Keep up with me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment