Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

I always love linking up with
Friday Favorites.
So here goes...

#1
Picture Day
 I almost forgot about picture day.
I scrambled this cute little outfit together for Bailey at the last minute.
She loves her outfit paired with her little booties.
For Bailey's Booties click HERE.

#2
Nerd Day
It's Spirit week at Madison's school and yesterday was nerd day!
She plays this part so well!

#3
Plaid & Booties
 I just can't get enough of this military style cargo vest,
plaid shirt and booties.
Shop my look.
Plaid Shirt Click Here
Cargo Vest Similar Here
Skinny Jeans Click Here
Booties Click Here

#4
Riley Sasser
#P4RS
So happy that Riley Sasser is now home from the hospital.
He was involved in a horrific accident where a train struck his
vehicle back in June of this year.
Please continue to lift him up daily.
#godisincontrol

#5
Sophia Elizabeth
 My dearest friend Laura gave birth to this beautiful baby girl on Tuesday!
Isn't she just precious!
Yes, while holding the baby I tried to take a selfie!!!
Prayers for this sweet baby and her family!
This gets me in the baby fever!!!

#6
Rockin' Red
Newest addition to my arm candy party!
Be sure to check out my esty shop.

That's it for today ladies!!!
Have a great weekend!

Be sure to keep up with me everyday.
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin
Pinterest
Ruby Rhee Jewelry Instagram
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment