Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

Does anyone else feel like this????
It's been a great week, but I'm always ready for the weekend.

Linking up today with Erika, Andrea & Narci for 
Friday Favorites.
#1
Life Planner
 I am loving my new 
It's perfect to help keep up with our family's busy schedule.
Check out their website HERE.
There are lots of different planners to choose from including
teacher planners, note cards, note pads and so much more.

#2
Job Shadowing
 Yesterday, Madison had the wonderful opportunity to job shadow at Bailey's school and it just 
so happened that she ended up with Bailey's class.
As you can see Bailey was on cloud 9!
This girl loves her Sissy...
it looks like the other kids did also!
So sweet!
I'm sure that this will be a day they'll remember for a long time.

#3 Justice

Bailey wanted a pic with her new outfit from none other than
Justice.
This girl loves shopping there.
I guess because it has a whole of other fun stuff and not just boring clothes.
Click HERE for Bailey's top.

#4 Pumpkin Spice Candle
My mom purchased this candle for me this week and I love it.
Smells so good.
Click HERE for Tyler Candle Company.

# 5 Homecoming
This Sunday is Homecoming at our church.
I look forward to this every year...not sure why, but I DO!!!
I enjoy the music on Homecoming Sunday, the message and of course
good food & fellowship.

Be sure to keep up with me everyday.


2 comments:

  1. My diva is a justice girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting one of those life planners! Justice used to be my daughter's favorite store, they always had so many cute blingy things in there! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete