Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lots of Stuff!

I've got a lot of stuff to fit in today's post from our weekend.
On Friday we headed down to the beach for a quick one night trip.
Bailey asked her B.F.F. Emma to join us.
 We went straight to the ocean as soon as we arrived!
It was a beautiful day.

 The hubby picked us up on the Jeep so I of course took a selfie with these little ones in the back.
We got all cleaned up and went out for pizza!

 Great evening with this crowd playing monopoly.
Bailey and I quit early on, but Emma and Trey toughed it out
with Gene.  Of course Gene won.
I mean... he is the only adult playing the game!

 Our place is not far from Mc Donald's so these girls rode their bikes while
the adults rode the golf cart for a late night treat.
We came back Saturday afternoon to pick up Madison
She is finally home from her week at Cragmont.
 We all were so happy to see her!
Here she is pictured with some dear friends from camp.

 No one is more excited than Bailey to have her SISSY back!
Especially when she brings her back a surprise or 
TWO!!!
Madison showered and then went out with a friend.
No fun hanging out with parents anymore!
 Doesn't this look fun???
The three of us got a bite to eat then went to Walmart.
Bailey thinks these gigantic shopping carts are the best.
I don't feel the same way so I ordered Daddy to push her and her friends around!

On the way out I thought why not...
I'll hop in the cart too!

At church on Sunday I thought my mother-in-law was 
dressed so pretty I had to get a picture of her.
Well this one picture turned into a whole photo shoot.

 My mother-in-law, Mrs. Dora.
She looks stunning in this black dress with a pearl neckline.
 Mrs. Dora and her husband and my father-in-law, Mr. Eugene
Still looking good after all these years!

 Great picture that we will dearly cherish one day!
CLICK HERE for similar dress.
 Next up...
Madison and her "friend" Landon.
Such a cute couple!

 My sweet Boochie, Bailey all dressed up in her palazzo pants.
She's been begging to wear these for several days!
CLICK HERE for a great site that has lots of palazzo pants for girls to choose from.

 Gene and I with his parents.

Last but not least...
My niece, Taylor and her boyfriend, Jeb.

Yes, I like taking pictures!
You just can't have enough in my opinion!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!
If you missed my post from yesterday be sure to CLICK HERE 
and meet this awesome teenager, Josh Weaver.
Learn all about his journey through cancer and back.

You can always keep up with me on
Facebook Click HERE
Instagram Click HERE
Bloglovin Click HERE
Pinterest Click HERE
Email: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Diana,
    Thank you so much. I really appreciate it! I will definitely check your blog out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. You all look so lovely and tanned!!

    ReplyDelete