Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bathing Suit Season has ARRIVED!

I am ready to hit the beach this weekend, 
but not so ready to put on a bathing suit.
So with Memorial Day quickly approaching I thought it 
would be great to feature some bathing suits and accessories for
this holiday weekend.

I normally wear a simple bikini from Old Navy.  They are inexpensive
and fit my body type well.
I just recently purchased this one in a bright pink neon.
It's also fun to mix and match the colors and patterns.
Old Navy has several colors and patterns to choose from.


You could get the bottom that matches or mix it up with a solid color bottom.

If you're looking for something a little different than look no farther than at
VENUS.
They've got some really pretty options.
I found this one that caught my eye immediately and it's affordable.

I love the colors and pattern in this bikini!
So pretty!

One of my favorite colors this summer-Sunny Yellow!
You will definitely be noticed in this bright bikini!

If you are looking for a little more coverage-
this tankini from Nordstrom is a great option.

Looks very figure flattering!

Super cute!


Now let's view some swim suit cover ups!
This is one featured from Old Navy that comes in black and white.




This could be a cover up or a summer dress to wear out.



Well, I hope I've motivated you to find the perfect swimsuit for
your Memorial Day Weekend!
Don't forget your sunscreen!


No comments:

Post a Comment