Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Piano Lessons

Bailey started 
PIANO LESSONS!!!

She expressed some interest a couple of months ago;
so I figured it would be a great extra curricular activity for her to learn.

With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas I thought it would
be best to start after Christmas.
I told Bailey last week she would begin taking on 
Tuesday afternoons and much to my surprise
she was not happy. :-(

She said she had a change of heart and did not
want to do it.  I wouldn't take no for an answer.
I was a little worried how her first lesson would go
considering the situation, but she 
did great and as of right now...
She Loves It!!!!

I am so excited that she had a great first lesson and pray that 
she will have many, many more.


Ms. Carol Murphy and Bailey during her first lesson.


Homework Already????
Bailey was so excited over her new piano books and
couldn't wait to do her homework.

Great job Bailey on your first 
PIANO LESSON!

***********************************
Who watched 
THE BACHELOR???
Of course, I did!
I'm not crazy about this dude, but
I'm still gonna watch it...I guess!!!


Juan Pablo and I have the same exact bed!!!
I wonder if he purchased his from
Jernigan's Furniture in Goldsboro???!!!
I can't believe it...our bed is famous!!!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment