Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

So excited to share my 
Friday Favorites 
with you today.

I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea.

#1
Bailey's last day of school!
 She has grown up so much!

We had to get our new kitten in the pic.

Bailey had a great 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Sutton
which made this year the absolute BEST!
Bailey loves Mrs. Sutton and enjoyed being
in her class.  I can't say enough great things about
this school year...it has been a year that we will
always look back on and SMILE!

#2
School is out!!!
On our first day of summer vacation we slept late and then changed out of our pajamas into our 
swimsuits and headed for the pool!
Bailey did not want to be in our pic.

Bailey loves trying to keep up with the older girls
at the pool.
I see many more pool days in our near future!

#3
Check out our CONVERSES!!!
Madison got a pair of converses last summer and ever since I've wanted a pair.  Early spring I 
purchased THESE and then Madison updated hers and got THESE.  We took them to be 
monogrammed and I am in LOVE!!!!
Click HERE for Madison's converses.
Click HERE for my converses.

#4
Since we are talking about shoes...
Let's talk about summer sandals!

I just purchased these for Madison and so
far she is very pleased.
Click HERE for the Jack Roger's Lauren sandal.

I purchased these for myself a couple of months ago and they are now my go to sandal!
Click HERE for the Jack Roger's Georgica Sandal.

I love these Michael Kors wedges...and
they are on SALE!
Click HERE for wedges.

#5
PLEXUS
I have hopped on the Plexus train and 
love it!
I have a sweet friend that has had amazing results 
from PLEXUS!!
Micah has dropped 41 lbs and feels better than ever!
Plexus offers many products to boost your weight loss or if you're just looking to get healthy!
For more information please check out the website.
CLICK HERE for more plexus info.

That's it for today!
Happy Friday!

APRIL :)

Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment