Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 2, 2015

Pin-spired: Blue and Leopard

Let's get 
PIN-SPIRED!
I'm linking up today with

Happy February Fashionistas!
Pinterest is always a great place to search for
outfit ideas.
For pin info: click here
I'm always wearing leopard print some way or another whether it's
shoes, pants, pocket book, shirt or scarf...
Leopard print is a NEUTRAL!!!
I love leopard paired with a solid color.
Thanks to pinterest for the above outfit inspiration.
Here's my take...



Blue Sweater Similar Here
Leopard Print Button Up Similar Here
Skinny Jeans Click Here
Tory Burch Flats Click Here
Necklace Similar Here
Blue Wrapped Statement Bracelet Click HERE


How about that SUPERBOWL...what a game!!!
I didn't really start paying attention until the fight, but
way to go PATRIOTS!!!

If you missed my Friday Favorites be sure to CLICK HERE.

Be sure to follow me everyday on:

Happy Monday!
APRIL :)




6 comments:

  1. April, I love the blue with leopard! Sooooo cute! I'm going to have to copy that for sure! Thanks for linking up April! xoxo, Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard anything is fabulous and it looks awesome with blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Leopard Queen, too! Love it with the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love leopard paired with this blue! I have been hung up on leopard and red lately, but this is another amazing combo! Thanks for sharing and your outfit looks great!!!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! just found your blog!!! ;) come follow me over at lockefamily2012@blogspot.com ;) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete