Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

Hooray for Friday!!!!
I'm linking up with some fun bloggers today
to bring you my
Friday Favorites.
Be sure to stop by and check these girls out.

# 1
Madison is on cloud 9 because she got the
new iphone 6.
Well deserved Madison!

# 2
Excuse the hair...
Bailey lost her other front tooth!
It dangled for several days and she wouldn't let
anyone pull it out...it finally fell out in her sleep.
Luckily she didn't swallow it!
Tooth Fairy brought her $5.

# 3
The hubs and I enjoying Sunday lunch at Zaxbys.
He's had a rough week and working some really long hours. 
Hang in there honey!

# 4
Loving this black sweater poncho paired 
with my leopard button up shirt.
Super comfy for this cold weather here in 
eastern N.C.

# 5
Saturday we have another volleyball tournament with
these crazies!!
Let's go Team Fusion!!!

Keep up with me everyday!
Instagram
Bloglovin
Pinterest
Ruby Rhee Jewelry
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

I couldn't wrap up my Friday Favorites without a little shopping!
Here are some very cute styles.
Click on pics for more info!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, Bailey looks so cute with her missing teeth! I remember I lost both my front teeth around Christmas time so I went around the house singing "all i want for Christmas is my two front teeth". But anywho, hope y'all enjoy your weekend and that outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto, the poncho looks great. I've been wanting to try the earrings but not sure how big they are--I don't do really big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bracelt. What a great deal

    ReplyDelete