Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 5, 2015

Skating Fun & Volleyball Tournament

We had a great first weekend of 2015.
Technically our last day of Christmas break was Friday so we set out to have 
a little fun.
SKATING!
As a child I have lots of memories at the 
Round-A-Bout Skating Center in Goldsboro.
Friends and I would meet up there on the weekends and skate.
We had the best time...my how times have changed.
So Friday we stopped at Chik-fil-a for lunch then we went roller skating.
Madison and I rented speed skates, but poor Bailey had to wear those
brownies!
 She's still adorable!

 Bailey has been skating a couple of times, but 
she is very cautious and scared.
Madison and I spent a lot of time holding her hands, but
a few times it ended like this.

 Bailey got frustrated and was ready to sit out for a few minutes.

 The girls and I love to play air hockey.
I beat Madison twice!
Bailey kept begging Madison to let her win.
We had a great time!

On Saturday we were up really early....like 5 a.m.
to travel to a volleyball tournament in Henderson.
 So happy that my friend, Tonya was there to help me cheer
our girls on!

Madison is pictured here with her friends Kelsie and Lindsey.
These girls did great in their first tournament of the travel season.
They ranked 3rd place, but hoping to do much better next time.
It was a long day, but we had a nice surprise when we got home...
Daddy was home 
after being gone on a week long hunting trip.
So glad to have him back!

Christmas break is over and it's back to 
school and work.
So excited for the new year and the blessings in
store for our family!

April :)

Keep up with me everyday!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment