Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 In Review

Happy New Year!
I can't believe 2014 is already behind us.
Let's look back on what a great year we had.

JANUARY
 Bailey started piano lessons!
She's pretty good at it...I think!
 Madison and I traveled to Winston Salem to the
Dance Revolution Convention.
Lots of fun!

 Madison killed her first deer.

 It snowed!

 You haven't lived unless you've been to the "Hill" in
La Grange to go sledding.  Lots of friends joined 
us there to play in the snow.

We traveled to volleyball tournaments for Madison to do what 
she loves!

FEBRUARY
 Madison played more volleyball tournaments.

 Bailey & Emma enjoyed an afternoon of skating.

 It snowed...again!

 We made and consumed a lot of SNOW CREAM!

I celebrated Valentine's Day with my loves!

MARCH
 More Volleyball Tournaments...

 And they finally won- 1st PLACE!!!

 We enjoyed a Casting Crowns concert with our church family.
We took our annual spring trip to Myrtle Beach.
The girls love visiting Alligator Adventure.

APRIL
 The Easter Bunny came!

 My pretty girls all dressed up for Easter Sunday.

We celebrated Grandma Rhee's 90th Birthday!
Isn't she beautiful!

MAY
 Madison turned 15!

 We celebrated with a little cookout!

 Our family always enjoys Memorial Day Weekend at 
the beach.

We had our 9th annual spring dance recital!
My girls did great!

JUNE
 June means it's the beginning of SUMMER!
These girls made some cash by selling my
famous lemonade. :)

 We spent a lot of time at the beach.

 Madison got her driving permit!
YIKES!

Bailey had her 1st grade end of year awards program where
she took home a few awards!
So proud of her.

JULY
 We spent a week down at the beach and of course
visited the Aquarium for fun.

 We also rode out a hurricane at the beach!

 Madison learned how to "skurf" behind the boat.

 We celebrated July 4th at the beach with family and friends.

We sent Madison off to summer church camp.

AUGUST
Bailey turned 7!
She had a couple of friends over for a sleep over!

 We celebrated with a hotdog cookout.

 Back to school for this 2nd grader...

and this high school sophomore!

SEPTEMBER
 It's the beginning of Fall.
One of my favorite times of year!

 These girls went Ice Skating!

 We played some tennis!

I started making jewelry...who knew!!!

OCTOBER
 Madison job shadowed for Bailey's 2nd grade class.

 Madison dressed all up for Nerd day at school.

With my surgery approaching I figured I better go ahead
and get most of my Christmas decorations up.

 We let the girls skip school on a Friday to go to 
the State Fair!

My bestie welcomed a baby girl in October.
Sweet Sophia! 

 We carved pumpkins!

 On Thursday, October 30th I had arthroscopic hip surgery.

And the next day we took my sweetie...
trick-or-treating.
I stayed in the car from house to house!

NOVEMBER
 I celebrated my 36th birthday!

 Bailey lost a tooth after my birthday dinner.
She let Daddy do the honors and pull her tooth.

 We attended Madison's athletic banquet.

Bailey lost another tooth this time at Madison's
athletic banquet and Daddy got to do the honors again.

 Madison started working at Sweetiepies Cupcakery.

 Our elves arrived from the north pole with cute
pajamas for Bailey.


We enjoyed Thanksgiving with our families!

DECEMBER
 Madison dressed up as OLAF and rode in the
Kinston Christmas Parade.

 We loved seeing Disney on Ice-FROZEN!

 We went to Meadow to ride the train and enjoy the 
Christmas lights.

 Landon & Madison got all dressed up and 
attended the Christmas dance.

 Santa brought lots of goodies to our house!

We ended 2014 right here!
No place I'd rather be!

It's been a great year full of ups, downs, tears, laughter, but
most importantly 
LOVE!
We are truly blessed thanks to our
Lord and Savior, 
JESUS CHRIST!
I encourage you to seek HIM in 2015!

Linking up my Friday Favorites today with
Erika, Andrea & Narci.

Keep up with me everyday.
Instagram
Pinterest
Bloglovin
Ruby Rhee Jewelry

APRIL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment