Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!!!
I'm linking up today with
Erika, Andrea & Narci for my
Friday Favorites.

#1
She's growing up too fast!
 On Tuesday Bailey and I stopped by our local library for her
to check out a couple of books.  She begs to go to the library!
#isthisreallymychild

 Wednesday night at church Madison did the devotion for her class.
Once Bailey found out Madison was doing a devotion then she got busy on hers. Madison was sweet enough to let Bailey do her devotion also. My niece snapped this pic of her.
I can't believe she did it!

Grandma Sandra sent Bailey a little briefcase and this girl
loves it!  Thanks Grandma!

#2
Dr. Appointment Today
I'm off to see Dr. Barker today at Raleigh Orthopaedic.
I had hip surgery almost 3 months ago.  
I've done really well...not 100% yet, but I'm well on my way!


#3
Love this SWEATER!


My mother-in-law did excellent when she picked out
this sweater for my Christmas gift.
So comfy and warm for these long winter days.
As you can see I'm trying to work on my selfies.
#ifyouonlyknewhowmanyiactuallytook
Sweater is from Emily's Boutique.
Click HERE for gray jeans.

#4
Who else is obsessed with this Style?
I recently purchased this Open Fringe Cardigan.
Love this look!
Click HERE for cardigan.

I really love this one with the fur collar and
It's On Sale!
Click HERE for this option.

#5
Let's Do This!
This is what our weekend ahead looks like.
We will be playing volleyball all day Saturday.
Good Luck to Madison and her team!



That's it for today!
Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment