Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Thanksgiving came and went in a flash!
We enjoyed lots of turkey and family time.

Now it's December!
How did that happen?
Well...it's here and I'm in love with this time of year!
It truly is the
MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!
I'm linking up today with Andrea over at Momfessionals to show
you my home decorated for Christmas.
Please don't judge... I took all these pics with my cell phone.
 Sorry... I didn't get a pic of it at night.  Much prettier at night all lit up.

 Beautiful wreath & bow made by my Sis-in-Law.
Come on inside...
 Our beautiful tree in the den where we can enjoy it each evening.
I seriously need to get busy shopping and wrapping...we need presents under our tree!

 Dining room all decorated.

 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care!

 One of my favorite simple decorations- Happy Birthday Jesus!
He is the reason for this season!

Love this lantern filled with ornaments and lights.

 Small tree decorated in our kitchen.
Just a little sneak peek for you of our home during the holidays.

 My sweet girls on Thanksgiving Day.

 Me and my main squeeze.

Let's take a look and see what those silly elves have been up to the past few days...
 Skippy is in the candy jar and I think Ginger is trying her best to let him know 
that this might not be a good idea!

 Skippy decked out in his Aviator jacket and goggles.

 We found them both here on top of the fridge with our Gingerbread House.

 Bailey loves it when they get crafty.

This morning they were all snuggled up in Bailey's pocketbook she left out.

And if you are local...
Be sure to come by 
SWEETIEPIES CUPCAKERY 
today floating from 3-6.
Lots of Christmas Fun!
Here's a sneak peek...
my hubby is in charge of the
Hay Rides so be sure to come on out.
The hubby will be pulling the kids around in this for the fun hay rides!
Come on out today.
Ruby Rhee Jewelry will also be there with lots of bracelets for your holiday gifts.

Happy Tuesday!
Keep up with me everyday!
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your Christmas decor, and I love love love the outside of your home very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete