Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Favorites

Linking up today with
to bring you my
FRIDAY FAVORITES.

#1
My Crew!
So thankful for my awesome hubby and my 2 sweet girls.
They have helped me so much this past week after my hip surgery.
No doubt...I have seriously gotten on their nerves by asking them to 
do things, bring me things, pick up things and the list goes on.
It's a great feeling to know that no matter what life throws at me;
we will overcome it.  
It's not just my family that helps me to get threw each day...
it's JESUS CHRIST, my Lord and Savior
and how we put our trust and faith in him to lead and guide us 
each and every day.
I still have a long road, but as all things...
This too shall PASS!

#2
Okay...let me change things up a bit.
How about Christmas is just around the corner and I haven't even started shopping
yet.

I've featured theses booties a few times , but they're so great I had to mention
them again since they are on sale-40% off.
I love wearing mine!
Click HERE for booties.

#3
How about the new Keurig 2.0....
I already have a Keurig,but I just like this one.
We've had our Keurig for almost a year and 
I LOVE IT!!!
I love my morning coffee and the girls love making hot cocoa.
This would make a great Christmas present
Click HERE for Keurig 2.0.

#4
I love Christmas ornaments that you can add your own picture and the year is also included.
Our Christmas tree has so many picture ornaments.
I love looking at them each year and seeing how my girls have changed.
Click HERE for ornament.

#5
How cute is this...
Perfect little craft to do this holiday season.
I found this on Pinterest.
It looks super easy, but I'm sure somehow ours will not turn out as great as this.
Click HERE for details.

Happy Friday Friends!
Keep up with me everyday.
aprilsgottadance@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Checking in from the link you posted in my comments section after the link-up. Love this little snowman craft idea!! Oh my goodness, too cute for words. Also just clicked on your Ruby Rhee Jewelry link, and it all looks so fabulous! Hope you have a great weekend :)
    -- Alli from On My Way
    ( onmywaytowhereverimgoing.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It's so nice to "meet" new people through the link-ups! :)

    Those booties are SO cute, love them! I haven't started Christmas shopping yet either, oops! ;) That snowman craft looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete