Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Favorites

Linking up today with 
Erika, Narci & Andrea for my 
Friday Favorites.

#1
What girl doesn't love new pajamas?!
Bailey loves her new monkey pajamas and so do I!

#2
Birthday Wish List
On Wednesday, I featured lots of goodies to help my hubby out
 in the gift department.  My birthday is just around the corner and 
I thought it would be so sweet if I dropped hints of
a few things I might like to have!!!
Click HERE for my Birthday Wish List post.

#3
I am really loving this military style jacket with black sleeves 
from JCPenney. 
I purchased this coat several weeks ago and it's finally cooled off enough
this week to wear it....YAY!!!
Click HERE for coat.

#4
Indoor Christmas decorations are going up this weekend...
or at least I have high hopes that they will.
I'm having some surgery next week so getting
my Christmas tree up is top priority.
I'll keep you posted!

#5
Bailey can hardly wait for our elves to arrive!
Maybe since the Christmas decorations are going up they will
show up a little early this year.
For a few years we've just had the boy elf, Skippy. 
Last year a girl elf arrived named Ginger.
I love these elves  just as much as  Bailey...what can
 I say- I'm still a kid at  heart.

I found this the other day and of course our elf had to have it!
Click HERE for elf aviator jacket.

#6
Lots of arm candy ready to go out!
Email me to order your  Ruby Rhee bangles today: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com  or


Have a great weekend!
Be sure to keep up with me everyday.
Ruby Rhee Jewelry
Be sure to like the new Ruby Rhee Jewelry Page on FB.

1 comment: