Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 11, 2014

Five on Friday

Woo Hoo! It's FRIDAY!!!!! 

Today I'm featuring a few items that I thought would be fun to share with you!
So here goes...
I love this sunscreen.  Smells really good and it's not greasy.
It works great! It's a deal for $9.99
Click HERE for this awesome sunscreen.

My hubby bought me a Keurig for Christmas and I am in love with it and 
this flavor coffee.  I seriously can't make it in the mornings with out it.
Click HERE to try.

These things are delicious!  I have a serious sweet tooth and this hits the spot 
without the guilt. 
You've got to try these babies!
Click HERE.
Of course you can only purchase these in store.  
I purchase them from Walmart.

These are my go to shorts here lately!!!
Denim looks great with everything...you can dress these shorts up or down!
Click HERE for the shorts.

These are also my go to earrings here lately!
I get compliments on them all the time!
They come in several different colors
Click HERE for earrings.

That's it for today ladies!
I hope you enjoyed some random things that I'm loving right now!
If you missed my outfit post from yesterday- Click HERE
And if you missed my black romper- Click HERE

I would love for you to keep up with me on
FACE BOOK Click HERE
INSTAGRAM Click HERE
BLOGLOVIN Click HERE
PINTEREST Click HERE
Email: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com




4 comments:

  1. I always love posts like this! New products to check out in a variety of categories! The Greek frozen yogurt bars look intriguing! I just bought some Greek yogurt covered pretzels (at Target, of course) and they were SO good. I guess Greek yogurt is the new yogurt! LOL.
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greek yogurt covered pretzels...yummy! I will have to keep my eye out for those at Target!
      Thanks so much for stopping by! :-)

      Delete