Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 27, 2014

When Mama's Away & Some Fun Shoes!

These girls are always busy doing something!
I had a hair appointment on Wednesday and this is what I
came home to...
PAINTING!!!!!
Who allowed this---Madison!
 Bailey did a great job painting her initials just like her sissy!

 WOW!!! Great Job Madison!
She did this all by herself;
obviously- cause I wasn't home! :-)

 When Daddy got home Emma came over and he let Bailey drive the
golf cart around the house!
WHAT?!?!?!?!

On Thursday the girls and I ran some errands, but we
managed to squeeze in one clothing/shoe store!
I found these cute wedges!
 So comfortable!  I really like these!

 I like them even more now that I'm blogging about them!
Why did I not buy these??????

Don't judge how we look running all over town!
You can find these Shoes HERE.
They are super cheap...better get em' while they still got em.'

Who else loves a wedge more than me??
BAILEY!
She ran and got her a pair to put on with Mommy!

These pics have me in SHOE FEVER!
So I thought it would be fun to feature a few pairs of my
favorite sandals/wedges for the Summer!


Jack Rogers are always fun and perfect for the hot summer months!
This is my favorite color and I've enjoyed them so much.
You can find these HERE.


I purchased these wedges in the color PUTTY last summer and they go 
with everything.
Very comfortable wedge!
Sorry! They are currently sold out!

Madison and I both have these sandals and we wear them constantly.
You can find these HERE.

Here are a few that I have my eye on right now!

These would go great with so many things!
You can find these HERE.

I love the white/black combo.
You can find these HERE.

Happy FRIDAY!

Keep up with me on FACEBOOK HERE
Follow me on INSTAGRAM HERE
Follow me on PINTEREST HERE
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE
Email: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment