Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 30, 2014

4th of July Inspiration!



 It's the week of JULY 4th!!!!
Can you believe it????
So... I figured why not share some 4th of JULY inspired outfits!
These are super simple and comfortable.
I'm not sure about you, but we'll be
relaxing on an island soaking up sunshine!
Whether your headed to a BBQ or
just out with friends this combo will work for you!






White Eyelet Shorts/LOFT- On Sale for $25
Navy Tank/OLD NAVY
Putty Wedges/NORDSTROM
American Flag Scarf/Similar Here

Now to my beautiful daughter, Madison.
She is wearing a simple blue dress with a statement necklace.
This outfit would work perfect for the evening of
JULY 4th  for dinner and a party.


Blue Fit & Flare Dress/FOREVER 21
Statement Necklace/Similar Forever 21
Steve Madden Nude Heels/BELK'S

Happy Monday!
Keep up with me everyday on FACEBOOK
Follow me on INSTAGRAM
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN
And don't forget PINTEREST
Email: aprilsgottadance@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing mother/daughter outfit inspiration! Your flag scarf is super cute!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your looks! Your scarf and outfit is very casual chic, perfect for the 4th! Thank you for joining us in our Style Confessions linkup. We hope that you join us again soon!

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete