Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 2, 2014

Madison is 15!!!!

My first born, sweet, precious daughter turned
15 Years Old
on Saturday!
Today's post is dedicated to my beautiful daughter,
MADISON!

Let's take a stroll down memory lane!
 How sweet is this picture???

 Madison was about 10 months old.

Favorite pic of me and my girl!


 My beautiful Miniature Bride!

 
1st Slumber Party

 "Meow"





 Madison loves a soft jacket!

 She's always open to learn new things- 1st Surfboard she bought herself at a yard sale!



 Last year she got a new surfboard for her 14th birthday!

 She loves all animals!

 She got her braces off! Beautiful Smile!

 She will do anything for her little sister...even sit in Santa's lap so Bailey won't have to by herself!

 She's the only one in our family that loves our dog, Diesel!

 She is Daddy's Partner in Crime!

 Shopping is always an adventure with her!

 Madison loves playing Volleyball and we love to watch her!

 Bailey would be lost with out her, "Sissy" and so would we!
Madison is beautiful inside and out!

On Saturday evening we celebrated with a cookout at our house!
 The trampoline is always fun no matter what your age!

 The girls hanging out with Landon.

 A few parents stayed to enjoy some yummy food!

 Madison's nickname is FROGGY! 
Thanks to Sweetie Pies for a beautiful and delicious cake!


 Madison with her dear friend, Alison!

 The whole crew posing for a pic!

  The GIRLS!

 My sweet friend, Lisa dropped in the last few minutes!

 I can't believe this girl is 15!
Prayers for her today as we go to get her
Driver's Permit!
She's gonna be our chauffeur for the summer!

From her 1st Birthday cake to now- 15 years old!
Where did the time go!
I want it to SLOW DOWN!
I am so blessed the Lord chose me to be her MOM!
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Always trust in the Lord to guide your path!




No comments:

Post a Comment