Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is my 35th birthday!
I know I can't believe it either, but it's true!

We had a great weekend taking it easy and just a little birthday celebration
with the Richardson's!
**********************
Saturday my girls spent the day with their 
Grandma Sandra so I enjoyed some unexpected,
"ME TIME!"
Nothing too exciting; just hanging around the house listening
 to complete silence!  It was nice, but always better when 
my girls are home!
Thanks Mom- the girls had a blast with you...as ALWAYS!

Saturday night we had a nice dinner at Logan's with the Richardson's.
CHEESE!

Sunday we attended church and then Madison and I did a little afternoon shopping before we
attended Judgement House.(More coming on Judgement House tomorrow)
Nothing like spending some quality time shopping with my oldest daughter!
After I treated her to lots of new clothes at American Eagle she treated me to,
STARBUCKS!
 Red Cups are here for the Holidays!  
My pumpkin spice latte was perfection and that 
cake pop Madison treated me too was yummy also!
Thanks Madison!

 Madison won't hop on the coffee train.
She is still hooked on her Vanilla Bean frappe.

Of course we had to take a pic together!

It was a nice relaxing weekend!

Be sure to check back tomorrow and learn about the awesome time
we had at this year's annual 
JUDGEMENT HOUSE!!!



1 comment: