Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 15, 2018

FRIDAY FAVORITES

Happy Friday!!!
sheaffer told me to friday favorites
I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea 
to share some of my favorites not just from this week,
but the past month or so.
Playing catch up!

I love my little letter board and enjoy changing it
every few weeks.  Who else has dreams of summer 
never ending?
I found this letter board a few months back
at Target.


Madison graduated a few weeks ago from WCC with
an Associates in Arts. 

Madison decorated her cap for graduation!

And her next adventure is ECU where she will 
major in Elementary Education.

This past Sunday we celebrated our graduates and it
just so happens that 3 out of the 4 graduates were all from
my family. My nephew graduated high school and my 
niece graduated from college.
Our family is super proud of all of their accomplishments!
 

Our annual dance recital was so much fun.
One of Bailey's favorite classes is Hip Hop.

Madison graduated from high school last year, but
 I convinced her to dance 1 more year!
So glad she did!

One last dance pic of my girls together.

Bailey had  Awards Day on the last day of school.
She received the Honor Roll all year and the 
Trojan Award!
She also received 3rd place in the spelling bee at 
the Fine Arts competition.

From the first day of 5th grade to the last!
I can't believe she'll be in middle school in just a 
couple of months!

Summer isn't all fun & games at the Parrish house...
this little one wasn't too happy about learning to 
mow the grass.
She earned some spending money which 
helped make doing this job a little easier!

We took off for a few days at the beach with
friends and had a blast!


We love visiting the Aquarium!

A side by side comparison of several years ago 
visiting the Aquarium.
Why can't they just stay little?

Bailey had her first piano recital this week!
She did great!

Whether it's dance, jumping on the trampoline, making slime or
playing the piano...
it's always more fun with friends!
Bailey & Emma attended their piano lessons together each week
and have learned so much!

Mrs. Danielle is a great teacher and 
we really enjoyed the recital.
If you are local be sure to look up her studio on facebook,

We enjoyed a reception with refreshments and fun afterwards!

That's it for today!
Have a blessed weekend!

XOXO,

APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment