Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!

Christmas is quickly approaching and I'm in 
full panic mode!
I still need to finish shopping, wrap presents, make goodies,
clean my house and the list goes on!

Today, I'm linking up with

Andrea, Erika & Narci for my
Friday Favorites.

We had some Christmas pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and they
turned out so good!
One of our neighbors, Kari has started taking pics and she is 
doing a fantastic job.
Our photo session went great and we have lots of 
pics to prove it.
If you're in the area be sure to 
check out Kari.


My sweet girls!


Madison and Hunter all smiles!


Gene and I with our Santa mugs!


 I love this family pic of us!


Ain't they just the sweetest!


Swinging by the river.


Oh, how he hates pics...LOL!


Before long she'll be all grown up, but for now I'm trying to soak
up every bit of her little girlish self I can!


My people!


They are too cute!


But, us...Not so much!
We had a great time with these pics...as you can tell!

Kari did an excellent job!

Next up...


If you missed my Ugly Christmas Sweater Party Post-
We had a great time!


 On Tuesday, Bailey had a Christmas Program at school.


Pics before we left the house.


It was the cutest program!


Can you spot, Bailey?


So thankful for our Pastor...he came out to see Bailey in her program!

What have these elves been up to...

They are always into something!


I didn't even know we had oranges!


Skippy is holding a card that asked Bailey to do 
4 acts of random kindness!

And this is how I found them this morning!
Head first in mini cupcakes.

We have a few things planned this weekend and I'm hoping to 
soak up lots of Christmas fun because in just a few short days
it will all be over.  I've got to stop thinking about that and focus
on NOW...does anyone else do that?

I hope you have a blessed weekend and remember
the true meaning for this season-
JESUS!!!

XOXO,

APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment