Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 20, 2017

FLUFFY SLIME DIY


My daughter, Bailey is taking over the blog today to show you
how to make
FLUFFY SLIME!!
So...if you have a child then you are probably aware of
this slime craze that's going on everywhere...everyday!!!!

Bailey is 
SLIME OBSESSED!!!!
Hey, it could be worse things so if she enjoys it then
I say go for it!!!

Here is what you will need:
Elmer's Glue
Shaving Cream
Baking Soda
Contact Solution
Acrylic Paint
Lotion
Foaming Soap

Bailey is a pro at making slime.
************************************************************

Hi, I'm Bailey and today I'm going to show you 
how to make the most
Perfect Fluffy Slime
that's safe and non-toxic!
Hope you enjoy watching!


I love making slime and sharing it on Instagram.
Be sure to go follow me:
swirlyslimetastic

Leave a comment and let me know how your slime turns out!

HAPPY SLIMING!!!
Bailey 
*******************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed Bailey's video!

XOXO,
APRIL

No comments:

Post a Comment