Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10 Years

Today the hubby and I are celebrating
10 Years of Blissful Marriage!
Let's take a stroll down memory lane...
October 1, 2004

He is truly an answer to my prayers!
I am so thankful for my wonderful loving husband.
No matter what life throws at us we are there for each other trusting in the
Lord for love and guidance with this beautiful family we've created!



 Together we've raised this beautiful little girl into the young lady she is today!
He is our ROCK!



 We've welcomed a sweet baby girl that is growing up so fast right before our eyes.

 We've built a beautiful life together and I pray God will
continue to bless us.

 Happy Anniversary
Honey!
I'll love you until the counting numbers end...
as Bailey says!!!!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!!
Keep up with me everyday.
Facebook
Instagram
Bloglovin
Pinterest

I've also opened up an ETSY shop with my wrapped
ARM CANDY for sale!
Go check it out.
Ruby Rhee Jewelry


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! So fun to look at all of your photos! You have a beautiful family!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete