Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lime Leopard and some Red, White & Blue

Who doesn't love a fun summer leopard print?
These shorts scream fun!



 These shorts are super comfortable.
I paired them with a basic black tank and dressed it up with some accessories.
These shorts are no longer available, but I found these that are cute and fun as well.

Fourth of July is just around the corner and I've got the perfect fashion accessory for you!
Madison just recently got this American flag scarf.
She pointed it out to me and I immediately knew it would be cute with
so many different outfits this summer.




This girl right here is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
Thanks Madison for posing for your Mama's Blog! :-)
*******************
Madison paired her scarf with a white sleeveless top and denim cut-offs.
The exact scarf was purchased from Ella Brooks Boutique in Mount Olive.
Contact me for more info.
Click HERE for a similar scarf.
Click HERE for cut-offs
Click HERE for a similar sleeveless top.

Have a great day!
You can find me on Instagram HERE
You can also find me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
Be sure to follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment