Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 12, 2014

AWARDS DAY

I am now the mom of a high school 
SOPHOMORE
and a
2nd GRADER!
Madison and Bailey
had a great school year.
Yesterday we attended Bailey's 1st grade
awards program.
It seems like just yesterday we were attending her
preschool graduation.
 Sweet girl right here at her preschool graduation  in 2012.

And this is Kindergarten graduation last year-2013.

Now here we are celebrating Bailey's accomplishments in 
1st grade.

 She is sitting quiet and still waiting for the awards to begin.

 She is walking up to receive her Accelerated Reader Award.

 Principal Kristie Brennan presenting Bailey with her award and a firm hand shake.

 Bailey loves to read!

 Sissy was motioning for her to adjust her headband a little.

 Bailey received an Academic Excellence Award for 
receiving all A's through out the entire school year.

 So glad I was able to snap a pic of Principal Kristie Brennan with my girls.
She has been Bailey's principal for 2 years and was also there when Madison was 
in elementary school, but she will be moving this summer.
We are going to miss her so much!

 Proud parents of this girl right here!

 Pa Pa came to see his sweet boochie receive her awards!

 I got Emma out of class to come watch Bailey's program.

 Sissy helps Bailey with her homework sometimes while Mama is at work.
Thanks Madison for helping US receive this Homework Star Award.
It's team work!

 She's ready for 2nd grade, but is 2nd grade ready for her????

 Bailey and her friend, Laura.  Such sweet girls!

Thank you Mrs. Daniels for a terrific year in 1st grade!

 Last Day of 1st grade!
On the left is a pic from her 1st day in 1st grade and on the right
is a pic of her last day in 1st grade.
She has grown up in so many ways.
Way to go Bailey on all your accomplishments!
Keep up the good work!

Yesterday we also went to my nephew,Trey's 8th grade graduation.

 Trey is definitely gonna be a heart breaker!
Watch out North Lenoir Chicks- 
TREY PERRY
is coming!!!

Seriously, those two were just this size!
Congratulations TREY on all your accomplishments!

One more thing-
Riley Sasser 
was injured in a very tragic accident on Tuesday.
Please join me in prayer for this young man.

Praying for Riley's full recovery and his family & friends during this time.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.



Jeremiah 29:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment