Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A Little Retail Therapy!

Valentine's Day 
is just around the corner!
What a great excuse for me to do 
a little shopping!

Let's check out and see what I've found!
I love these FRYE boots!
That's right, FRYE...super expensive. Like $348 expensive.  I've been on the 
search for a look-a-like and I found it at Target!


I found these very similar online at Target for $37.48.
These babies won't last long at this price!


I am excited and ready for spring and this shirt would
be a great transition shirt to enter into spring.
JCPenney $14.99


JCPenney also has this top that I love.
$19.99
It would be cute with some skinny jeans and 
also look great with shorts this summer!


So pretty!
Perfect to dress up with a statement necklace and some cute heels.

*All direct links to these items in blue! Click Away!

Unfortunately, the results from ground hog day say
we have 6 more weeks of winter.
Let's hope he is WRONG!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment